What is ICT (information and communication technology) doing …
- to our health?
- to our brains?
- to our relationships?
- to our learning?
- to our recreation?
- to our creativity?
- to our identity?
- to … ?
The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr is available in our library or for purchase.
Ken Robinson: Changing education paradigms (animated)
Salman Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education
Ted Talks to investigate:
- Sugata Mitra: Build a school in the cloud
- Peter Norvig: The 100,000 student classroom
- Anant Agarwal: Why massive open online courses (still) matter
- Ken Robinson:
- How schools kill creativity
- Bring on the learning revolution!
- How to escape education’s death valley
- Ali Carr-Chellman: Gaming to re-engage boys in learning
- Chris Anderson: How web video powers global innovation
- Daphne Bavelier: Your brain on video games
Resources from our Cybrarians: